- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
A luxury schooner, rigged with the sails of a traditional junk that traverses the archipelago of PhangNga Bay, passing lush tropical islands.
07:30 hrs : You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the Yacht Haven Marina pier to board the junk.
08:30 hrs : Depart from the pier. Enjoy breath-taking views as you cruise to Phang-Nga Bay. You will later take a long tail boat to visit the Grotto Cave,the mangrove delta, Sea Gypsy village, and James Bond island.
13:00 hrs : For lunch, you will be offered a delicious Thai buffet on board. You will have an opportunity to swim in the ocean at nearby island or relax at your leisure.
16:00 hrs : Arrive back to Yatch Haven Marina and transfer back to your hotel.
Arrive at the hotel approximately 17:30 hrs.
Camera, Sun protection, Towel, Dried cloths, Sunglasses, Hat
- Transfer from and to your hotel and pier
- Thai buffet lunch on board, tea and coffee and free flow of soft drink
- A long-tail boat ride, beach towel
- Life jacket and insurance
- English speaking guide (Everyday), French speaking guide (Mon,Tue,Thu & Sat), German speaking guide (Wed,Fri &Sun)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing